Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy birthday to me

As of 2:03 AM on July 1, I will be 36 years old. Its another year alone, another year of worries, and another year of going into debt, and another midlife crisis. I hate this time of year. I usually spend most of my birthday alone. Tomorrow I will be visiting my mom and dad (taking my nephew) until Thursday. My mom has promised to make my favorite chocolate cake. I am going to try to get outside and take in some beautiful scenery. My dad has a computer, so I will check in.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday! My son's birthday is July 3. I hope your's is good.

Joan said...

Ooops...happy slightly belated birthday to you! I hope it was better than you expected and hopefully this coming year will be better than you think. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Iamthebookworm said...

Katya...thanks! Happy birthday to your son.

Joan...thanks for the good thoughts!

Bearette said...

Happy birthday! I hope the chocolate cake is good. Who am I kidding, of course it will be.

Caro said...

A belated happy birthday to you.

I'm sorry you don't like them. They're so fun when we're kids, aren't they!

Iamthebookworm said...

Bearette...the cake was so yummy.

Caro...thanks! I tend to get reflective on my birthdays and I'm not sure I like what I see. But cake is always good.