Thursday, July 05, 2007

Back!

I am back! Soory I did not post. My dad's computer was slower than molasses. I went to my parents (with my nephew) who are in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia. I was only there for a few days, but I went to Harper's Ferry and Antietam National Battlefield. Saw some beautiful scenery and took a few hikes. Spent more money than I should!

Tomorrow my 9 year old nephew is getting his tonsils out. He is nervous but is acting very brave. It is outpatient so he will be home in his own bed and we already went to the store to pick up ice-cream! I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I get pretty somber and reflective this time every year, thinking about increasing debt and things I have not done. But the good wishes do help me feel better!

2 comments:

Caro said...

I always spend more money than I should.

Iamthebookworm said...

I bought books. I swear its an addiction. I am going to be buried in them someday.