Friday, December 29, 2006

It's almost the new year

Well I survived Christmas. My 9 year old nephew got me up at 6:30. The problem was that I had insomnia the night before and only fell asleep about 2:30 or 3. Needless to say I was a bit spacey all day. But all in all, it was a nice holiday. I hope that everyone else had a good one too.

Now its almost the new year. Time for those resolutions that I usually always break. Tops on my list: eat healthier. Last time I lost a lot of weight (which has come back) I got there by eating healthier. Maybe this will do the trick again.

Web site recommendation of the day: Stuff on my Cat . Its lots of pictures of cats with stuff on them: toys, clothes, etc. Kind of childish, but funny. Especially since the cats usually have a really disgusted look on their faces.

1 comment:

Caro said...

I purchased my cat loving friend the "Stuff on My Cat" book for Christmas.

She said it inspired her. Her cats are gonna hate me.