Sunday, December 10, 2006

Computer Annoyances

Ok. A few weeks ago I upgraded my computer's operating system to Windows XP. I was running Windows ME and it was not the greatest. I just realized last night that with the XP upgrade, my cd burner no longer works. Apparently it has something to do with something called ASPI (or something like that) and it makes the CD burner run. Well I found a web site to download that stuff, but I can't figure it out. Anyway if nothing else I'll upgrade my burner and software.

NBC.com has the episodes of Heroes for viewing for free. I wanted to watch this show but never got a chance to. So far I've watched episodes 1 and 2. So far its a really good show. I can't wait to watch the others. Hopefully I'll get through them before NBC takes them off.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I can't wait for the new ones to start. I hope they show all of them so you can catch before they do. :)

Caro said...

I love Heroes.

I'm not a huge fan of Windows XP. When my husband "upgraded" us, I was irked.

Iamthebookworm said...

I just finished episode 7 and I really like it.

I hate XP too, but it DEFINITELY is better than my old Windows ME. This one does not crash as much.