Thursday, December 01, 2005

Introduction

Welcome! I am going to use my blog as a way of talking about all of the books I read. And I read A LOT. Can you tell by the name? My favorite types of books are the ones without a message: fantasy, thrillers, romance, science-fiction, kids books. You name it, I'll try it. Not that I have anything against "Literature." I just like to read for the fun of it.

My latest read:

Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs. This is a mystery/thriller with forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan as the main character. Just when she is about to go on vacation, Temperance is called to identify remains in 2 separate incidents. One is a small plane crash, the other is bones found at a picnic given by her daughter's boyfriend. At first the two incidents seem unrelated, but then Tempe discovers they are connected and someone will do anything to keep her from finding out the truth. Really good.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am going to have to read this one sounds very good. :)