Friday, December 02, 2005

Cats



My two cats definitely have their own personalities. Calvin is 10 years old and acts like an old man. He wants attention when he wants it, and when he doesn't, then you better leave him alone. Thats him in the picture. Bella is only a year old and is quite the sweetie. She is very affectionate and likes to sit on my lap while I am at the computer. Or she likes to walk on the keyboard.

I've also been reading a lot of cat books. There is a book of cat photos called Bad Cat that is very funny. There is also a web page at www.mycathatesyou.com. Very funny. There are also lots of cat mysteries including series by Rita Mae Brown and Lilian Jackson Braun. There is just something about a cat.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Calvin is a cutie. My daughters cat Joey acts the same way. She is the only one that can pet him but if he wants attention from me I better take it or else he is gone :)

Iamthebookworm said...

Thanks! He is definitely my sister's cat. He goes looking for her when she is not around.