Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas

I just realized Saturday that there are less than 2 weeks until Christmas! I still have presents to buy, none of them are wrapped and I'm going into more and more debt. Its really hard to be in the holiday spirit, especially since I am a Scrooge just about every holiday. In fact, I've always said that the Grinch and Scrooge were just misunderstood!

I'm still reading some manga (Fushigi Yugi: The Mysterious Play) and yet ANOTHER vampire novel. I swear I'm not planning this! They just happened to come in at the same time.

Fun site for the day:
Urban Legend Reference Page: http://www.snopes.com
All of those stories that happened to a friend of a friend and of which we're never sure are true.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Just wanting to send you a little holiday joy for there is no reason to be a Grinch. :)

Iamthebookworm said...

Thanks Kendra!