Saturday, October 27, 2007

WooHoo! Rain!

We had three days of rain here in my part of Virginia. It did not eliminate our rain deficit, but it helped! I did not even mind the three gloomy, cloudy days. Now I am not so worried about my well.

October is almost over thank goodness! I had so much going on this month: plumbers, broken water heaters, broken pressure switch, a car that needed repair, a tree that needed to come down, a return mammogram, and trying to cover the desk at work when it seemed EVERYONE got a vacation but me. Lets all hope that my November is better. Otherwise, there will be no living with me.

Does anyone have any fun Halloween plans? I love Halloween, but I usually stay home. I have to hand out candy to the little (and not so little) muchkins. I have been reading scary stories and watching scary movies and listening to Halloween music. What are your plans?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had rain!

Caro said...

We took the kids trick or treating then ate all their candy while they were sleeping. Mwahahahahah.

Iamthebookworm said...

Katya...we've had more rain too!

Caro...I hope you had something good.