Friday, November 16, 2007

I have returned!

I have been scarce lately. There has been so much going on. Little things have just piled and piled on. I realized that the plumber has been to the house 4 times in the last month and a half for different leaks. A week ago I discovered yet another leak in the house. For future information, galvanized pipes and iron in the well water do NOT mix well. Anyway, I am biting the bullet and getting my house repiped. It will be a little pricey. But I figured it out: its about 18 plumber visits. I was also approved for a home equity loan (although I will worry til I close on it) to take care of my credit card bills. Can things possibly be looking up????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've had your fair share... I predict that things will look up. :)

Good luck.