Sunday, May 27, 2007

NASCAR

I have nothing against NASCAR. Its just not my thing and I really don't understand it. My sister just (9PM) called me on her cell phone. They are currently in Charlotte NC at Lowe's Motor Speedway watching a race. She had to call me just to show me how loud it was. I have come to the conclusion that I would be ABSOLUTELY miserable at a race. My idea of fun is sitting in the nice quiet, peaceful woods and listening to the birds sing, or the water trickling. To each his own I guess.

6 comments:

Joan said...

I've been to one car race in my entire life and my ears are still ringing from the noise. Nope...it's not my favorite place to spend a day!

Iamthebookworm said...

Joan, talking to her on the phone last night has made me more determined than ever not to go!

Caro said...

My in-laws love Nascar. I say YAWN.

Iamthebookworm said...

Caro...its not my idea of fun either.

BabelBabe said...

I know someone who named their only daughter Talladega. Sheesh.

Iamthebookworm said...

Babelbabe...thats awful! Have you seen the movie Talladega Nights? Its hysterical.