Saturday, February 17, 2007

Billy Blanks Kicked my Butt

I have been trying new exercise routines lately. With Comcast's ExerciseTV on Demand I have been able to try new instructors and workouts before I buy them. I also get them at the library. Yesterday I did Billy Blanks's Bootcamp Workout. Exhausting! And it was only "Basic Training." I am SO out of shape.

My new washer has finally been delivered. My phone is still not working properly. Here in Virginia, we were hit with a sleet storm. So originally my washer was due to be delivered this past wednesday. Unfortunately, the sleet and below freezing temperatures took care of that.

And congrats to my 9 year old nephew. He just got his gold belt today! Its just above white belt, but he just started and worked hard for it. The school's name says karate, but it looks like they are teaching Tae Kwon Do.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I tried the Billy Blanks' workout once...that's right...just once. It was all I could do to stand up the next day. What's so annoying is that my 60+ year old coworker at the time did the Billy Blanks thing every day in her garage and loved it. What's wrong with this picture?!?!?

Caro said...

I have the Tae Bo tapes.

I tried them ONCE.

I was too darn clumsy. It was truly pitiful.

My daughter takes taekwondo. She is a green belt.