Friday, January 12, 2007

Itchy

Well I've had 3 doses of prednisone and the poison ivy is slowly improving. Unfortunately the medicine makes my head ache and my muscles ache. On the whole, its better than itching. Its strange how different medicines affect different people. My co-worker gets wired on prednisone. I seem to be a bit more cheery than usual at first, but then it goes away. Luckily I have not gotten too grumpy and mean yet. Then I am also taking an antihistamine which knocks me out cold. I went in to work for an hour to do training then came home and slept the rest of the afternoon. Its a good thing its the weekend!

1 comment:

Caro said...

Ah sleep. I told my husband I wanted a bumper sticker that said "I'd rather be sleeping."

He was a bit insulted.

Oh and Sarah Louise from Pink Sneakers is a librarian too!