Monday, January 29, 2007

Cars and worrying

I was driving to work this morning in 25 degree weather and after having stopped at a traffic light, my car stalled on me when I tried to move again. People behind me were honking their horns. And of course the light is one with a short turn signal. My car started right up again, but I am afraid it is going to happen again and I cannot get the car in to the mechanic until friday! I don't have another car and my sister has different hours than me, so I can't borrow hers. I'm just so afraid that it will stall on me again. I hate worrying. My family is getting annoyed with me. I can't help it.

2 comments:

Caro said...

Good luck with that.

I'm sending happy car vibes your way.

WV is emkgo. Even the computer says your car needs to go. (as in drive, not be sold!)

Iamthebookworm said...

So far so good. Thanks for the happy car vibes!