Saturday, April 07, 2007

Stranger weather

Believe it or not, it snowed last night! I woke up at 7AM, looked out my window and my car was covered in snow! Its April for Pete's sake!

I have decided that the "genius" who invented heelys (you know, those sneakers with wheels in the heels) should be smacked! I was grocery shopping this afternoon and these three kids kept rolling all over the grocery store. Their parents were oblivious. I think its an accident waiting to happen. I hate to see one of them bump into a senior citizen and cause them to fall.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I'm with you about those "heely" shoes. Yesterday we went to an Easter brunch at a restaurant and I watched helplessly as a kid wearing "heelys' almost smacked into someone carrying a plate filled with food. Grrr...

Caro said...

I'm glad to see you back.

When I pick up my daughter at school, I often have to dodge kids on heely shoes.

It's a good thing I'm spry.