Friday, January 06, 2006

Honeymoon by James Patterson and Howard Roughan

Nora Sinclair has it all. Men want her and women envy her. She's beautiful, wealthy, has a great apartment and a wonderful job as an interior designer. She even has two gorgeous, rich men who want to marry her. Now, the only question is...who should she kill first?

Enter FBI Special Agent John O'Hara. Nora's banking transactions to the Cayman Islands have attracted the attention of the government, and the FBI is starting to think that Nora might have killed her fiance, and possibly her first husband. O'Hara poses as an insurance investigator to trap Nora into revealing herself. He did not expect to fall for her. Now O'Hara has let his guard down and Nora is planning on taking advantage of it. The honeymoon is over.

I have to do a presentation in March recommending books and I thought about doing this one. This is my rough draft of my booktalk. Any recommendations? This book is a very fast read. Short, quick chapters that make you want to keep turning the pages.

What books have been absolute page-turners for you?

2 comments:

Linda said...

East of Eden was a page turner for me.

Iamthebookworm said...

East of Eden! I forgot about that one! That was a great book and certainly kept me reading!
You are apparently my only reader!